May our glorious Father give each of us
the Spirit of wisdom and revelation
so that we may know Him Better.
May the eyes of our heart be enlightened in order that we may know:
a) The HOPE to which He has called us;
b) The RICHES of HIS glorious INHERITANCE IN US, His Holy people;
c) HIS POWER FOR US:
- The Power that is incomparable and great
- The same Power that raised Christ from the dead
- The Power that is far above all rule and authority, power and dominion
- The Power that is far above every name that is invoked in the present age and in the age to come
- The Power with Authority as the Head over everything and with all things under His feet
Such POWER is for us who believe.
[Adaptation from Ephesians 1:17, 18]
May our FAITH in who God is to us increase.
May our intellectual pursuits to define God in our own terms that fester spiritual pride be crushed.
May the testimonies of our lives be void of empty talk and futile words but instead, be FULL DEMONSTRATION of the hope, the richness and the power of the Kingdom of God that bring God glory [1 Corinthians 4:20].
May we repent from living as operational atheists – full of ourselves but void of the presence of God; completely ignorant to, and void of manifesting such hope; such riches of our inheritance; such mighty power.
May 2018 be a year that
- our hearts desire to know our Father more intimately for who He is authentically
- our lives be overwhelmed with such hope; riches; and power in Christ as we surrender ourselves under Jesus Christ’s lordship!
May our lives radiant such glory of God that draw others into His Kingdom!